Follow Us

Tank Trucks (ADR)

Documents Required

– Traffic license
– Previous KTEO Inspection Report (If applicable)
– Tachograph certificate (For trucks exceeding 3.5T gross weight)
– Speed limiter certificate (If required)
– Previous ADR certificate
– Test Sheets from a Certified Body
– Piping certificate (if required for heating oil distribution vehicles)
– Driver’s identity card or license when presenting the vehicle

How Often is KTEO Required for Tank Trucks (ADR)?

– Initial Check Within 1 year
– Periodic Check Every 1 year

Emission Card

Issued every six months for heavy vehicles from the date of the first registration license in Greece and annually for light vehicles together with the KTEO card.


Online Help

Book your appointment online here.

Book your KTEO and emissions card inspection appointment easily and quickly.

When do I pass the vehicle inspection?

Find the date for the next vehicle inspection (KTEO).

Remind me of the next KTEO inspection.

Fill in your details and we will call you a few days before your next KTEO inspection to schedule your appointment.