Follow Us

Trailers or Semi-Trailers with Independent Traffic License

Documents Required

– Traffic license
– KTEO previous check certification (if there is one)
– Driver’s identity card or license when presenting the vehicle
– Greek ATP/FRC certificate (if required)

How Often is KTEO Required for Trailers or Semi-Trailers with Independent Registration?

– Initial Check Within 1 year
– Periodic Check Every 1 year


Online Help

Book your appointment online here.

Book your KTEO and emissions card inspection appointment easily and quickly.

When do I pass the vehicle inspection?

Find the date for the next vehicle inspection (KTEO).

Remind me of the next KTEO inspection.

Fill in your details and we will call you a few days before your next KTEO inspection to schedule your appointment.